Raised so far
Sign up today for free!
Spread the word about your Virtual Glow Run and fundraise for Team Theo!
3. Glow and Enjoy!
Get out your glow sticks and run, jog or walk your 5k around your local area.
Team Theo's Virtual Glow Run 2020!
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we won't be able to meet you at our usual spot in Endcliffe Park and join together to get our glow on for Sheffield Children's.
But we're not going to let that stop us Glow Runners! Get out those Christmas jumpers, elf hats and glow sticks and run, jog or walk your 5k around your local area for Sheffield Children's this Christmas.
This year's Glow Run would have been on Tuesday 15th December, if you can do your 5k on that day great! If not, choose a day that suits you and get glowing!
Don't forget to send us your selfies along the way.
How to sign-up...
- Register for free today - You will then receive a fundraising pack in the post from us
- Choose a date - Tuesday 15th December would have been the day for Glow Run, but any day that week is great, just let us know what date you choose!
- Choose a route - 5km is the usual distance but you can choose whatever distance you wish
- Dig out your glow sticks and Christmas jumpers and most importantly, have fun!
If you raise £50 or more you will receive a snowflake medal that you can display on your Christmas tree.
*If you raise your £50 before Monday 14th December, your snowflake medal is more likely to arrive before Christmas
- Jessica Jones just donated £21
- Jenson Furness just donated £11
- Jenson Furness just donated £5.25
- Annie Webster just donated £20
- Angharad just donated £21
- Jenson Furness just donated £18.90
- Anonymous just donated £10
- Derek Brown just donated £21
- Belinda Lawrie just donated £21
- Satah Williamson just donated £10
- Keith (Dad) just donated £10
- Anonymous just donated £20
- Uncle Eks just donated £22
- Joanne Chambers just donated £5.25
- Anonymous just donated £10.50
- Lisa rimington just donated £15
- Andy and Emma Hughes just donated £5.25
- Angela Thompson just donated £21
- Liza Melvin just donated £10.50
- Kitty Fenlon just donated £10.50
How do I register to take part?
Just click on the register button on the homepage, fill out a few details and away you go!
Is there a registration fee?
Registration is free! all we ask is you try to raise £50 per person in sponsorship. We'll send you a fundraising pack filled with goodies to help you raise your target of £50. If you raise £50 or more, you will receive a Glow Run snowflake medal that you can display on your Christmas tree!
Still have a question?
Contact us at [email protected] or on 0114 321 2470. Our events team are on hand to help you as quickly as possible!