Raised so far
Sign up here to raise money for Sheffield Children's today!
2. Spread the word
Tell everyone about your challenge and what you will be giving up or taking up
Share your fundraising page and ask your family, friends and colleagues to support you!
- Steve Milliken just donated £10.50
- Hannah Sharpe just donated £10.50
- Ox Ox just donated £10.50
- Margaret Pagdin just donated £10.50
- Robin Baguley just donated £11.03
- Lissa Walker just donated £10.50
- Helen Roberts just donated £10.50
- Lee Pagdin just donated £10.50
- Victor Pagdin just donated £10.50
- Rachael just donated £5
- Julie Milliken just donated £5.25
- Benjamin just donated £10.50
- Amy Jones just donated £3.15
- Andrew Ring just donated £10.50
What will you Give Up or Take Up?
How does it work?
It’s a new year and the perfect time to give something up or start something new!
Have you overindulged during lockdown on sweets, chocolate or alcohol? Give it up and raise money for Sheffield Children’s Hospital.
Have you always wanted to try knitting, cycling or crafting? Start something new and raise money!
How to sign up…
1. Register today for free!
2. Decide what you will be giving up or taking up – this could be anything!
3. Decide how long you will do this for (1 day, 1 week, 1 month or maybe longer!?)
4. Begin your challenge and spread the word! – Email [email protected] when you have completed your challenge to get your virtual certificate
Here’s a few ideas…
- Social media
- Driving (walk everywhere)
- Walking to work/school
- Learning an instrument
How do I register to take part?
Just click on the register button on the homepage and away you go!
Is there a registration fee?
Registration is free! All that we ask is you try to raise as much as you can for the amazing hospital! We will send you a virtual fundraising pack to help you.
Still have a question?
Contact us at [email protected] or on 0114 321 2470. Our fundraising and events team are on hand to help you as quickly as possible!