Raised so far
Sign up today!
Spread the word about the Glow Run 2021 and raise money for Sheffield Children's Hospital.
3. Glow and Enjoy!
Dig out your neon tutus and your glow sticks and meet us at Endcliffe Park on 14th December 2021!
Team Theo’s Glow Run is back for 2021!
Get your early bird tickets for Team Theo's Glow Run 2021! Keep those Christmas jumpers, glow sticks and elf hats safe because you will be needing them on Tuesday 14th December 2021 when we can (hopefully!) get together in person at Endcliffe Park to do the Glow Run together.
We can’t wait to see you in person again and watch you glow your way around the park for Sheffield Children’s Hospital. This fun filled festive 5k is one for everyone (even dogs!). Whether you choose to run, jog, walk or even skip around the park, it’s all about having fun!
And don’t forget – everyone who takes part will receive a snowflake medal to display proudly on your Christmas tree as well as a free hot chocolate from the wonderful Endcliffe Park Cafe!
How to sign-up...
- Click the register button above and sign up today!
- Share your fundraising page and start fundraising for Sheffield Children’s Hospital
- You will receive a fundraising pack and race pack in the post prior to the event date
- Dig out your Christmas jumper, glow sticks and neon tutus and get dressed up
- Head over to Endcliffe Park on Tuesday 14th December and run, jog, or walk the 5k route!
Use Code ‘EARLYBIRD10’ to get 10% off your ticket(s) price for a limited time only!
Take a look at what's in store!
Grab your tutus, Christmas accessories and glow sticks for one of our favourite events of the year and help us light up Endcliffe Park for Sheffield Children's!
Here's a look back on our 2019 Glow Run in Endcliffe Park.
- Luke Robertson just donated £12.20
- Shannon Stocks just donated £0
- James Bradbury just donated £10
- Paris Lilley just donated £0
- Aunty Cheryl just donated £10.50
- Dad just donated £50
- Peter Bryan just donated £11.10
- Lyndsey Whitham just donated £1.53
- Rebecca Read just donated £1.20
- Beverley Hill just donated £11.10
- evangeline bolderson just donated £0
- Tara Binney just donated £0
- Elaine Harrison just donated £23.70
- Pat Rhodes just donated £0
- Marion Tattersall just donated £10
- Carol-Ann Dale just donated £0
- Fran Grace just donated £11.04
- Steph Ryan just donated £26.25
- Angie Rees just donated £1.70
- Katrina Gray just donated £3.30
How do I register to take part?
Just click the register button at the top of this page and away you go! Online entry for the event will be open until Monday 13th December 2021 until 12pm.
Is there a registration fee?
There is a registration fee. The ticket prices are:
Adult - £12
Child - £6
Under 3 - free
Family of 4 - £34
Family of 5 - £40
Family of 6 - £46
Still have a question?
Contact us at [email protected] or on 0114 321 2470. Our events team are on hand to help you as quickly as possible!