This event is planning to go ahead in accordance with COVID-19 safety measures. There may be changes closer to the event date depending on the government and local councils’ guidance at the time, so what is on the event page currently may not reflect what you see on the day.
We will make announcements as and when necessary throughout 2021 so keep an eye on our website, social media, and your emails.
What will we do to make the event as safe as possible?
- Contact free registration with race pack sent via post
- Reduced/no bag drop area
- Sanitation areas (hand sanitiser and wipes) in event village and around course
- Social distancing requirements
- Face masks to be worn in event village area
- All staff and volunteers wearing appropriate PPE
- Where medals, water and chocolate are usually provided at the finish – this will be a self-service collection point
- You will be encouraged to leave the park when you completed the run, to make room for others still finishing the course
Refunds due to cancellation of the event
If the event needs to be cancelled due to COVID-19 then The Children’s Hospital Charity will aim to hold the event on an alternative date or hold the event virtually as we did in 2020! If you cannot take part in the alternative events then the charity will be able to offer you a refund for your ticket(s). However, if you would be happy for us to use your registration fee as a donation, we’d be extremely grateful for this during this time.
See our full refunds and cancellations policy below.