Raised so far
Sign up here to raise money for Sheffield Children's this Christmas!
2. Spread the word
Tell everyone about your challenge and raise funds to support The Children's Hospital Charity.
There are so many great ways to fundraise this Christmas. From a Christmas jumper day at work, to a festive family quiz with your friends and family.
Hold on for deer life Christmas is coming. It’s snow joke we hope all of your friends, family and colleagues will get into the festive spirit for Sheffield Children’s.
Christmas would normally be a time when we all get together and celebrate the season but sadly due to the coronavirus pandemic, this year will be slightly different but we don’t want that to get in the way of us elfing around!
Sheffield Children's Hospital needs your support now more than ever so we are asking you to take part in our Christmas fundraising and do what ever you can to help the patients and families that visit.
What could you do:
- Hold a Christmas jumper day with your friends, family or colleagues for a small donation to your registered online team. Our National Elf Service day is Friday 18th December but you can choose a date which suits you. Tag us in #nationalelfservice
- Everyone loves a sweepstake. Use our interactive or printed posters and get guessing!
- Host a virtual quiz with that all-important entry fee as a donation
- Get sponsored for anything and elf-verything, you could do a Christmas fancy dress walk!
- Hold a dress down day and wear pjs all day long, of course for a small donation!
How to sign-up...
- You choose what festive fun you want to do.
- National Elf Service is on Friday 18th December but you can choose when you do your fundraising - it could be on one day, over a week or even over a few weeks
- You choose where - work, school, at home, your local park, in your garden. We don't mind where you get elfy!
- Receive your fundraising pack online or in the post, let us know which you would prefer
Top festive fundraisers!