Raised so far
1. Register for the Bearathon
Sign up today, medals are limited, you don't want to miss out!
Tell everyone about your Bearathon challenge and raise funds for Sheffield Children’s Hospital
3. Complete your challenge here, bear and everybear...
Your local park, with friends and family or even around the Bears of Sheffield Trail!
Track your progress using a fitness tracker app or enter your distance onto your fundraising page manually and email your evidence to [email protected]
Join the Bearathon
To celebrate the arrival of the Bears of Sheffield this Summer, we are challenging you to run, walk, swim or cycle 2.75km a day, that's 82.5km throughout the month!
By taking part in the Bearathon challenge you are supporting the Bears of Sheffield and helping to raise much needed funds for Sheffield Children's.
We are also encouraging you to raise £2.75 a day for 30 days. This represents the £2.75 million that is needed for the new Cancer and Leaukemia Ward at the hospital.
The best bit is - there's a limited edition Bearathon medal up for grabs for everyone who registers.
How to sign-up
- Register today!
- Create and personalise your fundraising page – and share this with your friends and family
- Decide when you will do your challenge – (this could be over the 30 days, a couple of weeks or a weekend!)
- Decide how you will do your challenge – Run, walk, swim, cycle – the choice is all yours
- Track your kilometers using a fitness app or add this manually onto your fundraising page
- Email [email protected] when you have completed your challenge attaching any evidence you have
- Post a selfie of you with your medal and tag us!
Check out these amazing fundraisers from the Virtual Stampede in 2016!
What the Bears of Sheffield sculpture trail is all about!
This summer 60 Big Bears and 100 Little Bears will appear on the Sheffield streets, brought to you by The Children's Hospital Charity. The Big Bears have been painted by artists from around the country and the Little Bears have been painted by local schools. Generous businesses have sponsored our Big Bears helping to raise money for Sheffield Children's.
The Bears will raise vital funds to transform the Cancer and Leukaemia Ward at Sheffield Children’s Hospital.
- Henry Boot PLC just donated £368
- Anonymous just donated £31.50
- Julie Lynch just donated £5
- Anonymous just donated £20
- Smithy & Abbie just donated £26.25
- Karuna just donated £10.50
- steven whitehead just donated £17.85
- Rebecca Carr just donated £10.50
- Marie Varney just donated £30
- Aleisha just donated £21
- Holly Clarke just donated £10
- Claire Allen just donated £10.50
- Emily x just donated £10.50
- Rebecca Walker just donated £10.50
- Anonymous just donated £126
- Natwest Worksop branch just donated £68.25
- Steve turner just donated £30
- Danny Fox just donated £21
- Parichat just donated £10.50
- Parichat Yubonbanditkun just donated £10
How do I register to take part?
Just click the register button at the top of this page, fill in a few details and away you go!
Is there a registration fee?
There is a registration fee of £10 for everyone who would like to take part.
Still have a question?
Contact us at [email protected] or on 0114 321 2470. Our events team are on hand to help you as quickly as possible!