Raised so far
Sign-up today for the Bear Miles Challenge, there are a couple of options for registering...
Register for £15 and receive a limited edition Bear Miles medal and plush bear.
Register for free and raise as much as you can for Sheffield Children's.
2. Start your fundraising
Spread the word about the Bear Miles Challenge and raise money for Sheffield Children's Hospital.
Download our sponsor form, share your fundraising page, could you get sponsored £1 for every mile you cover?
3. Start the challenge!
Start your 30-day challenge and run, walk, cycle or swim a mile a day for 30 days.
Remember to track your progress using a fitness tracker app or enter your miles onto your fundraising page manually and help us acheive 2021 miles together! Click here to see how.
What is the Bear Miles Challenge and how do I sign-up?
Help us celebrate the anniversary of the Bears of Sheffield sculpture trail and take on the Bear Miles Challenge.
Could you walk, run, swim or cycle (or skip, hop or jump!) a mile a day for 30 days to help us reach a community target of 2,021 miles to celebrate the year of the Bears?
How to sign-up...
- Click the register button and sign up today!
- Choose your activity and when to start your challenge
- Share your fundraising page and start fundraising for Sheffield Children’s Hospital
- You will receive an online fundraising pack prior to your challenge
- Start your 30-day challenge and enjoy!
Pssst, there is some exciting Bears merchandise up for grabs when you register!
- Register for £15 to secure a limited edition Bear Miles 2022 medal and plush bear at the end of the challenge, then raise as much as you can for Sheffield Children’s.
- Register for free and raise as much as you can for Sheffield Children’s.
How much could you raise to support Sheffield Children's?
- Raise £50 and receive a Bears of Sheffield stationary set which includes a magnet, pen, pencil pot, notepad and notelet.
- Raise £100 and receive a special Bears of Sheffield tote bag, souvenir guide and keyring.
- Lucy Creighton just donated £10.50
- Linda Castle just donated £26.25
- Adrian Machin just donated £2
- Glen . just donated £3
- Jackie James just donated £5
- Steve Berbeck just donated £2
- Julie Yates just donated £2
- Kevin Salim just donated £2
- Ben Marshall just donated £5
- Louisa Crofts just donated £5
- Becky Chilton just donated £5
- Maria Levick just donated £2
- Margaret Taylor-Marshall just donated £5
- Kath Moyses just donated £5
- Frances Baker just donated £3
- Mark Brothwell just donated £20
- Faith just donated £21
- Paul just donated £5
- Sarah Scott just donated £10
- Karen Gresham just donated £10.50
How do I register to take part?
Just click the register button at the top of this page and away you go! Online entry for the event will be open until midnight on 29th September 2022.
Please note - when registering, select 'Main Participant' if you are the main booker and then selcect 'Additional Participants' for anyone else you which to book.
Is there a registration fee?
You can register for £15 to secure a Bear Miles medal and plush bear at the end of the challenge or register for free and raise as much as you can for Sheffield Children's.
Still have a question?
Contact us at [email protected] or on 0114 321 2470. Our fundraising team are on hand to help you as quickly as possible!